Friday, September 23, 2011

ARTWORK

 Here are some of the current T-Shirt designs and artwork I am currently creating for an illustrated book I am working on over at Kickstarter. Featuring illustrated stories from different Fables, Fairy Tales, Bedtime Stories, Folk Lores and Mythology from around the world. I will be updating these pages a couple of times a week as I continue to add new images, story boards, and refine/update my artwork.

Please feel free to message me if you have any comments or sugegstions. A good artiost is always lookinf ro feed back. I also would like to know if there are any request for a special creature or character from a specific Mythology or Fairy Tale that people want to see me draw.



A Viking Princess. I will need to add fonts later on.
  

Something I do every year for Christmas, design a special shirt.


I have always liked the Gingerbread Man, and here is my version of it.


I like how some of them look, but I will continue to tweek them in the coming days.





What the Viking Te will possibly look like.
  


I am still working on this, it is your basic Dragon though.
 


One of the Troll T Shirt Designs I am working on. Not the final product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment